Steve Shorr - Covered CA Certified Agent -
Appoint Us - Instructions
No Charge for Complementary Year Around Service -
Same price as Covered CA or Direct with Insurance Company
Video on how great agents are
First Go to CoveredCA.com
Unfortuantley, it’s quote confusing to appoint an agent! If all else fails, just send us your user name & password and we will do it.
Email from Covered CA dated June 20, 2019
At this time an agent delegation can only by completed by any of the following ways:
- If the member has access to their account dashboard they can log into their account and assign you as the agent of record.
- The member can contact the Member Service Center at 1-800-300-1506 and request to assign you as their agent of record.
- As the agent you can contact the Agent Service Center at 877-453-9198 with the primary contact in a conference call or in person and you can be assisted with the agent delegation.
locate “Find Local Help” in the application header:
- From the CalHEERS – Covered CA homepage, select ” More Actions” located at the bottom of the page
- Click the “Manage Delegates” link
The “Manage Delegate” link allows consumers to access “Get Help” where they can click “Find Local Help” to delegate a Certified Insurance Agent. See new screen shots
If Covered CA’s instructions above or ours below are too complex just email us [email protected] your user name & password and we will do it.
You can also call Covered CA 1-800-787-6921 and they will do it.
This is how our information should look
Our info comes up
Click on Steve Shorr for more detail
When you see this screen, everything has been completed.
We can go into our Covered CA Agent Portal and accept you as a client.
Agent of Record
- What happens if a member accidentally submits an enrollment without naming the agent that assisted them. Will they be able to choose an agent after enrollment?
- What is the Policy for Changing Agent of Record?
Procedures to change agent with each
Insurance Company –
besides the change with Covered CA
What happens if a member accidentally submits an enrollment without naming the agent that assisted them. Will they be able to choose an agent after enrollment?
Yes, a consumer can attach an agent at any time. Please view our agent delegation instructions on our agent page.
What is the Policy for Changing Agent of Record?
Individual: Click here for the Individual Marketplace Delegation and Delegation Change Request Policy.
Covered California for Small Business: Click here for the Covered California for Small Business Agent of Record Policy. Click here for the Covered California for Small Business Agent of Record Transmittal Form.
Official Covered CA Agent Delegation Instructions
Instructions from Covered CA Rev 9.2016
Related Pages Covered CA – Certified Agent section
Procedures to change agent with each Insurance Company – besides the change with Covered CA